|A supply and maintenance depot for interstellar fleets. Increases a colony's accessibility.|
A Waystation costs 100 000 credits to construct, and has a build time of 60 days.
- Provides +10% accessibility to the colony.
- Causes the colony to begin to stockpile Fuel, Supplies, and Crew into the colonies' Resource Stockpiles.
Waystations have a base upkeep of 1 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Waystations do not directly produce any commodities, though they do stockpile Fuel, Supplies, and Crew whilst the structure's demands are met.
Waystations demand the following commodities;
Waystations receive the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, greatly increases stockpiling rate and limits
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
Up to date for version 0.9.1