|A supply and maintenance depot for interstellar fleets. Increases a colony's accessibility.|
A Waystation costs 100 000 credits to construct, and has a build time of 60 days.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Provides +10% accessibility to the colony.
- Causes the colony to begin to stockpile Fuel, Supplies, and Crew into the colonies' Resource Stockpiles.
Upkeep[edit | edit source]
Waystations have a base upkeep of 1 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Production[edit | edit source]
Waystations do not directly produce any commodities, though they do stockpile Fuel, Supplies, and Crew whilst the structure's demands are met.
Demands[edit | edit source]
Waystations demand the following commodities;
AI Cores[edit | edit source]
Waystations receive the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, greatly increases stockpiling rate and limits
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
Up to date for version 0.9.1