The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Enabled by default.
Old 0.8 NotesEdit
- Essential for long-distance travel in sparsely populated areas, can be useful for running away from enemies (with a sufficient head start) or chasing fleeing fleets.
- Alters sensor profile by +100% while active, even if the fleet is standing still.
- Restricts how quickly the fleet can change direction.
- Has a wind down time when finished that reduces maximum burn. If you find yourself heading unavoidably towards a larger hostile fleet then consider immediately hitting Go Dark for a few seconds until your burn level recovers.
- Currently, the maximum burn level of the fleet cannot exceed 20.
|Default||Active Sensor Burst · Distress Call · Emergency Burn · Go Dark · Interdiction Pulse · Scavenge (ability) · Sustained Burn · Transponder|
|From skills||Neutrino Detector · Remote Survey · Transverse Jump|
- Now gives +100% burn instead of +10
- Means that bonuses to ship burn level (i.e. Augmented Drive Field) are doubled
- While fleetwide bonuses (tugs, Nav Buoy, etc) are not
- Slightly increased arc in which it has the highest acceleration penalty
- Reduced charge up/down time to half a second (was: 2.5 seconds up, 1 second down)
- Goals are to 1) make burn level of ships mean more and 2) encourage turning SB off sometimes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.