|Facilities for loading and unloading cargo and performing basic starship repairs. A colony without a spaceport is virtually inaccessible to interstellar trade.|
A Spaceport is a structure. Its construction is automatically begun for free at all colonies, or can otherwise be built manually if destroyed.
A spaceport costs 50 000 credits to construct, and has a build time of 15 days.
- Provides +50% accessibility to the colony.
- Allows the construction of an Orbital Station, Patrol HQ, Waystation, and Commerce.
- Provides +2 growth points to the colony.
Note: A spaceport, or its upgrade Megaport, provide the majority of a colonies' accessibility, both directly and by removing the -100% accessibility penalty from the lack of a spaceport, thus making exports or imports without one nigh-impossible.
Spaceports have a base upkeep of 1500 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Spaceports produce the following commodities;
- Crew; equal to colony size, minus one
Spaceports demand the following commodities;
- Fuel; equal to colony size, minus two
- Supplies; equal to colony size, minus two
- Ship Hulls & Weapons; equal to colony size, minus two
Spaceports receive the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, increases accessibility by an additional 20%
- The Spaceport and its upgrade Megaport are the only structures (including industries) in the game to suffer an upkeep penalty for any reason besides the colony's hazard rating.
- Despite starting construction automatically when a colony is established, similar to Population & Infrastructure which is present on every civilized colony, spaceports can be destroyed without immediately decivilizing the colony and can be manually shut down by the player.
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
Up to date for version 0.9.1