|The basic infrastructure required to support a given population, from rickety orbital hab-modules to megacities and everything between.|
Population & Infrastructure is a structure. It is automatically built at all colonies.
- Provides a monthly income of 10 000 credits a month, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
- Can provide +1 stability if the demand for Domestic Goods is met.
- Can provide +1 stability if the demand for Luxury Goods is met.
- Will incur a stability penalty if the demand for Food or Organics is not met, equal to the larger shortage amount.
Population & Infrastructure has a base upkeep of 1500 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Population & Infrastructure produce the following commodities;
- Crew; equal to colony size, minus three
- Recreational Drugs; equal to colony size; minus four
- Harvested Organs; equal to colony size; minus five
Note: a negative production value will simply not produce any commodity, and does not cause a demand. Population & Infrastructure only begins production at colony size 4 or with an Alpha Core installed.
Population & Infrastructure demand the following commodities;
- Food; equal to colony size, minus one
- Domestic Goods; equal to colony size, minus one
- Luxury Goods; equal to colony size, minus three
- Recreational Drugs; equal to colony size, minus two
- Harvested Organs; equal to colony size, minus three
- Supplies; two
- Organics; equal to colony size, minus one (Only applicable to planets without the Habitable condition)
Population & Infrastructure receives the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, increases production by one unit
- Population & Infrastructure is always present on a colony, and can only be removed via Bombardment on a planet of colony size 4 or lower, or the colony turning decivilized as a result of prolonged instability, destroying the colony.
- Population & Infrastructure's icon changes based on the colony size, with three icons denoting a low population colony, a medium population colony, and a high population colony.
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
Up to date for version 0.9.1