|Metal and metalloid ores, organics, and volatile compounds all require heavy equipment, special infrastructure, and a skilled workforce to extract. The harsh work attracts a certain type, and an administration that's not willing to look the other way now and again may find itself running short of willing personnel.|
Mining does not provide any benefits to the colony.
Mining has a base upkeep of 1 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Based on available resources, Mining can produce the following commodities;
- Ore, requiring Ore Deposits; equal to colony size, plus the deposit's modifier (between -1 and +3)
- Transplutonic Ore, requiring Rare Ore Deposits; equal to colony size, minus two, plus the deposit's modifier (between -1 and +3)
- Organics, requiring Organics; equal to colony size, plus the deposit's modifier (between -1 and +2)
- Volatiles, requiring Volatiles; equal to colony size, minus two, plus the deposit modifier (between -1 and +2)
Mining demands the following commodities;
A shortage of Recreational Drugs will reduce the colonies' growth point total by an amount equal to the shortage.
Mining receives the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, increases production by one unit
- Mining interests the Luddic Path, increasing Pather interest by (1).
- Mining's icon changes based on the colony size, with one icon denoting a colony of sizes 3 or 4, and one a colony of size 5 and above.
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
Up to date for version 0.9.1