|A vast starport where the stars can touch the dirt. Regimented lander gantries and armoured fuel tanks are laced together by access-roads and short-haul cargo trams feeding a sprawl of warehouse districts and logistics terminals, all making the colony vastly more accessible.|
A Megaport is a structure. It is upgraded to from a Spaceport.
A megaport costs 300 000 credits to upgrade to, and has an upgrade time of 150 days.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Provides +80% accessibility to the colony.
- Provides growth equal to colony size.
Note: A megaport, or its downgrade Spaceport, provide the majority of a colonies' accessibility, both directly and by removing the -100% accessibility penalty from the lack of a spaceport, thus making exports or imports without one nigh-impossible.
Upkeep[edit | edit source]
Megaports have a base upkeep of 2 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Production[edit | edit source]
Megaports produce the following commodities;
- Crew; equal to colony size, plus two
Demands[edit | edit source]
Megaports demand the following commodities;
- Fuel; equal to colony size
- Supplies; equal to colony size
- Ship Hulls & Weapons; equal to colony size
AI Cores[edit | edit source]
Megaports receive the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, increases accessibility by an additional 20%
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Megaport and its downgrade Spaceport are the only structures (including industries) in the game to suffer an upkeep penalty for any reason besides the colony's hazard rating.
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
Up to date for version 0.9.1