|Produces domestic and luxury goods. One of the few industries relatively unaffected by the Collapse due to its low-tech nature.|
Light Industry is an industry. It can be built at any Colony.
Light Industry does not provide any benefits to the colony.
Light Industry has a base upkeep of 4 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Light Industry costs 250 000 credits to build, and has a build time of 60 days.
Light Industry produces the following commodities;
With Free Port enabled, it also produces;
- Recreational Drugs; equal to colony size, minus two
Light Industry demands the following commodities;
- Organics; equal to colony size
A shortage of Organics will reduce production of all goods by the amount equal to the shortage.
AI Cores Edit
Light Industry receives the following benefits when paired with an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by 1 unit
- Beta; reduces demand by 1 unit, reduces upkeep cost by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by 1 unit, reduces upkeep cost by 25%, increases production by 1 unit
- Will use it's alternate "Orbital" image when installed on a Gas Giant colony.
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
- Added to the game