|Centralized manufacturing infrastructure for production of heavy industrial equipment, supplies, and weapons. Also capable of producing barely-spaceworthy starships; a nanoforge can be installed to improve production quality.|
Heavy Industry allows the player to pay their colony to produce a ship, usually below market price. The ship will then be produced over a certain number of days and dropped off at the designated point.
Heavy Industry has a base upkeep of 6 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Heavy Industry has a base construction cost of 500 000 credits, and a build time of 90 days.
Heavy Industry produces the following commodities;
- Heavy Machinery; equal to colony size, minus two
- Supplies; equal to colony size, minus two
- Heavy Armaments; equal to colony size, minus two
- Ship Hulls & Weapons; equal to colony size, minus two
Heavy Industry demands the following commodities;
- Metals; equal to colony size
- Transplutonics; equal to colony size, minus two
AI Cores and Forges Edit
Heavy Industry receives the following benefits when assigned an AI core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, increases production by one unit
- Increases Luddic Path cell interest moderately (2)
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
- Added to the game
Only up to date for version 0.9. It is likely still broadly correct but not verified for the most up to date data yet. Please double check the Version History