|This facility produces starship fuel, the life-blood of interstellar civilization. Lacking Domain-tech components, fuel production is a laborious and slow process.|
Fuel Production is an industry. It can be built at any Colony.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Fuel Production does not provide any benefits to the colony.
Maintenance[edit | edit source]
Fuel Production has a base upkeep of 5 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Production[edit | edit source]
Fuel Production produces the following commodities;
- Fuel; equal to colony size minus two
Demand[edit | edit source]
Fuel Production demands the following commodities;
- Volatiles; equal to colony size
AI Core[edit | edit source]
Mining receives the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, increases production by one unit
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Synchrotron Core is installed, it will transform the industry picture to the advanced variant. Additionally, it will increase the production of Fuel by 3 units.
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- Added to the game
Only up to date for version 0.9. It is likely still broadly correct but not verified for the most up to date data yet. Please double check the Version History