|This facility produces starship fuel, the life-blood of interstellar civilization. Lacking Domain-tech components, fuel production is a laborious and slow process.|
Fuel Production is an industry. It can be built at any Colony.
Fuel Production does not provide any benefits to the colony.
Fuel Production has a base upkeep of 5 000 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
Fuel Production produces the following commodities;
- Fuel; equal to colony size minus two
Fuel Production demands the following commodities;
- Volatiles; equal to colony size
AI Core Edit
Mining receives the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core;
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, increases production by one unit
- If a Synchrotron Core is installed, it will transform the industry picture to the advanced variant. Additionally, it will increase the production of Fuel by 3 units.
|Industry||Population & Infrastructure · Spaceport · Waystation · Farming · Aquaculture · Mining · Tech-Mining · Refining · Megaport · Light Industry · Heavy Industry · Orbital Works · Fuel Production · Commerce · Orbital Station · Ground Defences · Heavy Batteries · Patrol HQ · Military Base · High Command|
|Special||Lion's Guard HQ · Planetary Shield · Cryosanctum · Cryorevival Facility|
- Added to the game