The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Available by default
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increases sensor profile and reduces range.
- Disabled if any ships in fleet have insufficient CR. Commonly because they are mothballed or in a big fleet that has suffered a hyperspace storm strike.
- Costs 50% of fleet deployment costs per use and prevents CR recovery.
- Largely rendered obsolete by Sustained Burn, although it can still be useful when a quick burst of speed without maneuverability penalties is desired.
- Unique & powerful uses near movement hampering terrain as Emergency Burn completely ignores most terrain movement modifiers. This is of particular use when navigating close to a sun's corona, pushing through a pulsar beam or hyperspace storms, and escaping the perils of a Black Hole's event horizon.
|Default||Active Sensor Burst · Distress Call · Emergency Burn · Go Dark · Interdiction Pulse · Scavenge (ability) · Sustained Burn · Transponder|
|From skills||Neutrino Detector · Remote Survey · Transverse Jump|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- Reduced supply cost by half (was: 50% of total deployment cost of fleet, now 25%)
- Burn bonus increased to +8 (was: +5)
Only up to date for version 0.9. It is likely still broadly correct but not verified for the most up to date data yet. Please double check the Version History
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.