- Not to be confused with Cryosanctum.
|The necessary facilities for the mass revival and assimilation of the passengers of a Domain-era cryosleeper. Greatly increases population growth.|
The Cryorevival Facility is a structure. It is available to all colonies established within a system where a Domain-era Cryosleeper is present, once the Guardian has been defeated and the Cryosleeper has been explored.
There is no limit to how many Cryorevival Facilities can be built within a single system.
The Cryorevival Facility increases the colonies' growth point total by a value equal to ten times the colony size.
The Cryorevival Facility has a base upkeep of 2.500 credits, increasing by the same amount for each colony size past 3.
The Cryorevival Facility does not produce any commodities.
The Cryorevival Facility demands the following commodities:
- Heavy Machinery; equal to the colony size
AI Cores Edit
The Cryorevival Facility receives the following perks from the assignment of an AI Core:
- Gamma; reduces demand by one unit
- Beta; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%
- Alpha; reduces demand by one unit, reduces upkeep by 25%, doubles the facilities' growth point increase